After you’ve learned the qualifications and required documents for setting up your internet packages at home, it’s time to know what are the available services for you. In terms of internet packages, Dubai has limited options since there are at least 2 companies that can provide you the connection you need. Nevertheless, you will get the satisfaction you need unlike if you use your mobile data at home for some important matters that need a stable internet connection.
Also Read: 10 Helpful Tips To Save Money in Dubai
Dubai is rich and it is definitely a top choice city where you can live and work freely. Upon relocating to this city for whatever purpose, it is important that you set up all the things you need so they won’t keep on bugging you. It’s now time to talk about setting up your internet connection at home. Being able to have stable connections online so you can communicate with your family, friends, and bosses when at home. So to start with, here’s the list of internet providers here in Dubai.
Etisalat Internet Provider
Etisalat provides you 2 options for internet connection. Here’s what they can offer:
- Etisalat Home Internet – this is also known as the eLife Internet Package that comes with different speeds and unlimited data usage.
- 10 Mbps – installation charge of 199 AED and monthly fee of 299 AED plus 5% VAT
- 20 Mbps – installation charge of 199 AED and monthly fee of 399 AED plus 5% VAT
- 50 Mbps – installation charge of 199 AED and monthly fee of 599 AED plus 5% VAT
It is important to note that aside from installation charges, you may also incur fees for shifting within a region which is 150 AED, downgrade which is 100 AED and technical visit which is 150 AED.
Also Read: Top Companies in Dubai
Etisalat TV & Internet Package
- eLife Sport – 150 free to Air channels, 120 sports channels, 50 Mbps, and bonuses for AED 499.
- eLife Family – 150 free to Air channels, 20 Mbps, and bonuses for AED 359
- eLife Entertainment – 150 free to Air channels, 100 premium channels, 50 Mbps, and bonuses for AED 569
- eLife Premium – 150 free to Air channels, 120 premium channels, 200 premium channels, 100 Mbps, and bonuses for AED 999.
- eLife Premium – 530 channels, 500 Mbps, and bonuses for AED 2999.
Be reminded of the following when applying for Etisalat internet:
- The contract term is a minimum of 24 months.
- Home phone for AED 120 which can be prorated depending on the term.
- HD TV box for AED 720 which can be prorated depending on the term.
- Managed Wi-Fi router for AED 540 which can be prorated depending on the term.
- Exit charge for AED 500 if within 1 year and AED 250 after one year, but not after 2 years.
- All charges come with 5% VAT.
Now that you have the Etisalat internet packages idea, you can now head to their branch to start your application. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends who are in Dubai!